E/Power Marketing is an integrated online marketing agency based out of Oshkosh, WI that has been helping businesses succeed since 1998. We love working with forward-thinking, results-focused businesses ready to see continual growth, progress, and real-world results. Our client roster has been incredibly diverse through the years, we’ve worked with everyone from international non-profits to local businesses, big-city law firms, and hotels to family-owned shops and manufacturers.
We are currently looking for a new team member with experience in account management and digital marketing, preferably in an agency setting. This is a full-time position with the option to work in the office, from home, or a mix of both depending on your location and preferences! Our team is made up of individuals with diverse educational backgrounds and work experiences, with a common goal for seeing our clients succeed. We are a work-at-home agency giving us the freedom to live our lives where and how we want. It’s this shared passion that allows E/Power Marketing to be so successful and such a great team to be a part of!
Our next account manager will be dynamic, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and ready to hit the ground running for our agency and our clients. We’re looking for someone to successfully manage client programs and be the main liaison between our clients and our production team.
You’ll be working directly with our clients to understand their business goals, help organize and communicate our marketing strategy while reporting on our progress and results. Client and team communications and project management will be incredibly important in this position.
What the job entails…
- Management of client relationships and programs, including all client communication and program delivery
- Work with production teams to develop and deliver client program marketing strategies
- Set and measure program goals
- Create client-facing reports on all aspects of various digital marketing campaigns
- Work with production specialists to ensure goals are met
- Partner with team to grow client programs
- Manage deliverables, time budgets, scope, and quality assurance
How you’ll fill your days…
- Communicating recommendations and strategies necessary to maintain a successful client program.
- Needs to be knowledgeable about digital marketing strategies including inbound marketing, content marketing, digital advertising, SEO, social media, marketing automation, and web development.
- Collaborating with teammates for successful program implementation.
- Fostering partnerships with clients to strengthen relationships and better serve their digital goals.
- Learning from, laughing with and working alongside a fun-loving, hard-working team of creative professionals.
- Minimum of three years of experience working in digital marketing.
- Experience developing digital strategies.
- A great story-teller that can turn data into meaningful insights for clients.
- Strong relationship building, communication, and analytical skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills to be an effective liaison between clients and agency team.
- Be a self-starter who loves to help others understand and appreciate the value of digital marketing.
- Detail-oriented and ready to learn with a firm grasp on time management and the ability to work in a diverse team. We love to have fun and laugh together, but professionalism and accountability are keys.
- You’ll be using a lot of different programs and technologies, such as Google Analytics, Google Drive, Slack, and ClickUp.
- College degree is helpful, but not required. Your ability to keep our clients happy, projects organized, and digital marketing strategies effective is what matters! Tell us why you will manage our clients’ digital marketing programs with the care needed for success.
- You must live within 200 miles of Oshkosh, WI and be able to travel to the Oshkosh office at least once each month.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
- Paid vacation and 11 paid holidays each year
- Health and dental coverage
- 401(k) program with up to 4% employer match
- Company bonus programs
- Ongoing training and education
- Family-friendly culture
- Work from home and flexible schedule
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are passionate about digital marketing.