E/Power is growing! We’re looking for another account manager to successfully manage client programs. At E/Power, our Account Managers are the bridge between our clients and our talented production team, keeping our programs running smoothly, focused on results, and innovative.
If you have experience in account management and digital marketing, preferably in an agency setting, we want to talk! If you don’t have direct experience but know that you would enjoy this complex type of work, we’d love to hear from you too. This is a full-time position with the option to work in the office, from home, or a mix of both, depending on your location and preferences! Our team is made up of individuals with diverse educational backgrounds and work experiences, with a common goal of seeing our clients succeed. We are a work-at-home agency giving us the freedom to live our lives where and how we want. It’s this shared passion that allows E/Power Marketing to be so successful and such a great team to be a part of!
You’ll be working directly with our clients to understand their business goals, align the overall digital marketing strategy, communicate our marketing approach and work to our clients and report on our progress and results. Communication, project management, marketing strategy concepts, and being detail-oriented are all incredibly important skills to have to succeed in this role.
What the job entails…
- Working closely with the E/Power production team to meet all project deadlines, program goals, and reporting needs. Account Managers are responsible for assembling assets for projects, monitoring progress, and keeping stakeholders informed the entire way, as well as ensuring marketing strategy, campaigns, and assets are cohesive, goal-oriented, and effective.
- Manage and nurture client relationships and programs, including facilitating all client communication, internal discussions, strategy development, and program delivery for assigned accounts.
- Set and measure program goals, analyze program data and performance, and interface with the team to drive ongoing improvements.
How you’ll fill your days…
- Keeping all the work being done in-house for our clients moving, keeping projects on track, within budget, goal-oriented, and cohesive.
- Facilitating purposeful meetings, both internally and with clients, to keep everyone in the loop and engaged with our marketing campaigns.
- Communicating recommendations and strategies necessary to maintain a successful client program to clients.
- Reviewing deliverables, assets, program performance, and more for ongoing improvements.
- Keeping up with industry best practices and digital marketing strategies, including inbound marketing, content marketing, digital advertising, SEO, social media, marketing automation, and web development.
- Learning from, laughing with and working alongside a fun-loving, hard-working team of creative professionals.
What We’re Looking For:
- Someone willing to dive deep and understand our clients’ overall business goals and brand positioning to deliver marketing strategies that generate impactful results.
- An analytical professional who loves data and using the right metrics to connect the dots to generate better results from a customer.
- A social person who truly enjoys developing meaningful professional relationships with our clients and our team.
- Someone who is fascinated by what makes people tick, how they think, and why they behave in certain ways.
- A great story-teller that can turn data and marketing jargon into meaningful insights for clients.
- A digital marketing believer ready to show the world what we do and why it works.
- A college degree is helpful, but not required. Your ability to keep our clients happy, projects organized, and digital marketing strategies effective is what matters! Tell us why you will manage our clients’ digital marketing programs with the care needed for success.
- You must live within 200 miles of Oshkosh, WI, and be able to travel to the Oshkosh office at least once each month.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
- Company profit-sharing program
- Paid vacation and 11 paid holidays each year
- Health and dental coverage
- 401(k) program with up to 4% employer match
- Ongoing training and education
- Family-friendly culture
- Work from home and flexible schedule
E/Power Marketing is an integrated online marketing agency based out of Oshkosh, WI that has been helping businesses succeed since 1998. We love working with forward-thinking, results-focused businesses ready to see continual growth, progress, and real-world results. Our client roster has been incredibly diverse through the years, we’ve worked with everyone from international non-profits to local businesses, big-city law firms, and hotels to family-owned shops and manufacturers.
Send your résumé to email@example.com and tell us why you would be a great fit for our team as an Account Manager!