Larry Stopa – President
Larry is the founder of E-Power Marketing. He’s always had a passion for technology, starting his career working in marketing communications, focused mainly on technology companies. When the internet took off, Larry had a whole new facet of technology to explore! He soon realized that the fast growth of the web would quickly change how people communicate. This foresight and intuition proved invaluable for E-Power Marketing.
Starting this online marketing agency from his bedroom in Chicago, he has grown it to become a highly successful business focused on generating the results that impact our clients’ bottom line. Larry oversees all client programs, new business initiatives and leads the team to continued growth and ongoing education. His leadership is the driving force behind the agency!
When he’s not at E-Power, Larry can most likely be found exploring the beautiful scenery throughout Wisconsin. An avid outdoorsman, Larry also loves his wife, Jennie, daughter, Pearl and son, Casimir. A music buff and die-hard Chicago Bears fan, football season can be a tense time at the E-Power office!
- Hometown: Chicago, IL
- College & major(s): University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, Radio-Television
- Founded E-Power: 1998
- First thing you do when you wake up in the morning: Turn on the coffee maker!
- Certifications: Advanced Search Engine Optimization Certification, HubSpot
- Secret talents? Can breed a variety of tropical fish.
- If you weren’t running E-Power Marketing, what other job would you have? Astronomer
- Adult Field Trip: Always thrilled going on field trips with the National Resources Foundation of Wisconsin. They lead me to marvelous destinations where few venture, and if you did, you would probably get lost.
- Food: Never tire of lake perch, walleye and steaks at supper clubs washed down by a damn good Old Fashioned.
- Guilty Pleasure: Cherry De-lite Chocolate Covered Dried Cherries
- Genre of Music: Ambient, New Wave, Progressive Rock and Alt Rock