E/Power Marketing has been named a Google Ads Premiere Partner, a status only awarded to the top 3% of Google Ads partners nationwide. E/Power has earned this award by hitting multiple milestones and various requirements, including managing the necessary ad spend, delivering significant agency and client revenue growth, and expanding our customer base regularly.
While we are proud of this achievement and the recognition it brings to our agency and advertising department, the true value of this status lies in the benefits it brings to our clients.
Expertise Matters: Why Our Agency’s Experience Is a Game-Changer for Clients
- We’ve managed over $100 million in advertising spend for our clients across industries, state lines, and target demographics. Whether it’s driving customer acquisition, prospecting focused on customer reactivation, scaling lead gen efforts, or just creating awareness, we’ve been there and understand the importance of our role in delivering successful results.
- We believe that success starts from within. We work hard to develop our team and invest in their ongoing training, marketing expertise, professional development, product knowledge, and overall well-being. They are excited to put their time and talent to work for our clients.
- As a Google Ads Premiere Partner, we get early access to product betas, which we can extend to our clients. This allows us to stay ahead of the curve and remain at the forefront of industry trends.
- We also receive Google Insights Briefings, which keep us informed of changes in consumer behavior or industry trends, enabling us to provide timely and strategic guidance to our clients.
- Our Premier Partner status gives us 24-hour advanced Google Ads support, which fosters a collaborative environment between Google, E/Power, and our client programs. This allows us to quickly resolve any issues that may arise.
- We attend exclusive industry events to hear from industry thought leaders, giving our clients and us valuable insights into the latest trends and best practices.
Continuous Improvement: How Our Agency Is Raising the Bar for Client Success
While there are some strict qualifications to achieve this designation from Google, our agency takes things further. We aren’t interested in vanity metrics; we aren’t even all that excited about reporting only “revenue” and “leads.” We prioritize tangible results over vanity metrics and go beyond reporting on mere revenue and leads.
Our approach involves delving deeper into the connection between your advertising efforts and actual sales, using operational feedback from your team, and integrating that data into comprehensive dashboards to inform our next steps. If your current agency is still fixated on reporting “leads” without helping you attribute and understand their real value, it may be time to consider a change.
Maximizing Your Reach: How Our Agency Goes Beyond Google to Deliver Results
While we understand the benefits Google Ads can have for our clients and appreciate the recognition we’ve earned within these tools, we also understand the limitations. It’s important to consider the objective and overall marketing strategy to determine the most suitable digital marketing options for our clients. Since 1998 we have managed over $100 million in advertising spend, carefully tying the ad platform selection to each account’s specific need and overall marketing objective. E/Power Marketing is also home to a stellar team of inbound marketing specialists who can strategize and implement complementary digital strategies using SEO, social media, email, and content marketing to provide a well-rounded, results-focused digital approach.
Rave Reviews: Why Our Agency Is Highly Recommended by Clients
- “Before we partnered with E/Power to handle our business’s marketing efforts, I would roll my eyes every time I heard that Google was making yet another change. But now, since we placed our digital marketing in E/Power’s hands, we don’t stress nearly as much over this part of the marketing effort any longer.”
Matt Benedict – COO, DiamondCore Tools
- “I have worked with E/Power through multiple corporate marketing roles over the past 14 years. They have managed both $MM large-scale SEM and paid social media advertising programs for me, as well as SEO services. Their team is highly capable and has been a true partner and extension of my internal teams. For my recent company, I saw continual ROAS. The program was fine-tuned consistently, to help ensure the best performance was delivered. Reporting was top-notch and kept me updated on all spend and campaign performance. The team there really cares about their clients. They went above and beyond with everything! I will ALWAYS choose E /Power Marketing above all the rest when it comes to digital marketing services.”
Wendy Guerin, Director of Marketing, EPS School Specialty
- “The team at E/Power is STRONG! Their understanding of the consumer journey, and ability to speak to the consumer at just the right time, has made the ‘power of digital marketing’ real for me. GREAT job, team!”
Patrick Tracey, Marketing Manager, Appleton Airport
Ready to See Results? Let Our Team Get to Work for You
As we celebrate our 25th anniversary this year, digital marketing has never been more critical for brands. In an industry filled with the next best thing, automations, tools, and technology that’s changing faster than ever, E/Power is here to be your partner and guide. We love what we do because we love helping brands understand the opportunities available to them through digital marketing and realize the results. We’re not the biggest agency on the block, but our size, longstanding history, and wealth of experience have allowed us to remain agile, collaborative, and deeply connected with our clients.
“As an agency, we understand that the success of our clients is the ultimate measure of our own success. We take pride in our clients’ victories and are committed to delivering the best results possible. Their achievements are a direct reflection of our agency’s ability to deliver effective strategies and campaigns. We are not successful unless our clients are successful.” – Ellie Gunville, Co-Owner, E/Power Marketing