E/Power Marketing is an integrated digital marketing agency based out of Oshkosh, WI with a team working remotely throughout the Midwest. We have been a dedicated digital marketing agency since 1998. Our client roster has been incredibly diverse through the years, we’ve worked with everyone from international non-profits to local businesses, big-city law firms, and hotels to family-owned shops and manufacturers.
We are currently looking for a new team member with experience in content marketing, preferably in an agency setting. This is a full-time position with the option to work in the office, from home, or a mix of both depending on your location and preferences!
Our team is made up of individuals with diverse educational backgrounds and work experiences, with a common goal for seeing our clients succeed. We are a work-at-home agency giving us the freedom to live our lives where and how we want. It’s this shared passion that allows E/Power Marketing to be so successful and such a great team to be a part of!
If you’re an experienced content writer with a proven track record of strategic digital success, we want to talk to you! You’ll need to be creative, adaptable, and focused. We’re looking for an incredible communicator who can develop amazing content strategies across channels, that are purposeful and engaging, to ultimately drive traffic and conversions! If you’re looking for a team that will appreciate your love of writing, editing, strategy, and research, we’re your team!
A Content Marketing Strategist for E/Power Marketing will get to strategize, design, write, edit and publish content across channels and platforms. You’ll dive in to truly understand our clients’ brand, audiences, and business goals, then craft the content strategies necessary to deliver meaningful results. You will work with the E/Power team to continually improve our agency’s marketing programs and generate better results for all of E/Power’s clients with room to grow.
What the job entails…
- Capture and process external/client marketing visions then design and execute content strategies that deliver.
- Develop a data-driven approach to planning, developing, optimizing, and distributing content marketing campaigns that deliver results.
- Collaborate with team members, clients, and partners to develop content that attracts, engages, and converts target audiences.
- Compile keyword research and design content strategies to improve traffic, lead generation, and revenue for clients with their competitive landscape in mind.
- Research audience preferences, search behaviors, and discover current content marketing trends and updates.
- Recommend new ways to attract and convert our clients’ target audiences.
- Coordinate with co-workers, clients and partner agencies to use content marketing in a cohesive and integrated way.
- Strategize new programs and assist with proposal development for new business prospects.
- Continually expand and grow current client accounts.
Be a strategic and creative content marketing expert with a strong portfolio of past projects and results. We need you to understand the basics of digital marketing so that you can craft truly productive content campaigns.
- Expert storyteller, with proven content marketing experience.
- Proficient use of a variety of content management systems, keyword research tools, and social media platforms.
- Understanding of SEO and digital advertising, and how content marketing supports and benefits these strategies.
- Experience with content analytics platforms, specifically Google Analytics, and using the data to improve content strategies.
- Minimum of 3 years of content marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Detail-oriented and ready to learn with a firm grasp on time management and the ability to work in a diverse, hard-working team. We love to have fun and laugh together but rely heavily on our old-school work ethic.
- This job is remote, but we get together regularly. You must be able to day trip to Oshkosh, WI on a consistent basis.
Give Us Some Good Reasons to Hire You:
- Digital marketing and inbound marketing certifications such as Google Analytics and HubSpot.
- A college degree is helpful, but not required. Your ability to continually improve your digital marketing skills is what matters. Tell us why you will manage our clients’ digital marketing programs with the care needed for success.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
- Company profit sharing program
- Paid vacation and 11 paid holidays each year
- Health and dental coverage
- 401(k) program with up to 4% employer match
- Ongoing training and education
- Family-friendly culture
- Work from home and flexible schedule
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you love content marketing and would be a great fit for our team!