E/Power Marketing is an integrated online marketing agency based out of Oshkosh, WI. Established in 1998, we love working with forward-thinking, results-focused brands ready to see continual growth, progress, and real-world results thanks to our digital marketing efforts. Our client roster has been incredibly diverse through the years, we’ve worked with everyone from international non-profits to local businesses, big-city law firms and hotels to family-owned shops and manufacturers.
Our team is made up of individuals with diverse educational backgrounds and work experiences, but a common goal for seeing our clients succeed. Our methods are varied, but our mission is singular, to provide our clients with successful, productive digital marketing programs. We provide integrated strategies that include a mix of search engine optimization, social media marketing, content marketing, digital advertising, email marketing, and more. Our shared passion allows E/Power Marketing to be so successful and such a great place to work!
We’re currently looking for an intern that will help to support our digital advertising team. You’ll need to be creative, detail-oriented, and ready to hit the ground running. We’re looking for a self-motivated college student who is interested in fine-tuning their digital advertising skills with hands-on, real-world experience in an agency setting. Our internship program is designed to launch your career into the world of digital marketing!
You’ll be working directly with our internal account teams to support successful online marketing programs for our clients.
What the job entails…
- Work with account teams to support client marketing objectives.
- Learn about the importance of digital advertising and how the work impacts brands.
- Help our advertising team in implementing results-focused strategies.
- Projects may include conducting keyword research, writing ad copy, creating reports in Google Looker Studio, and analyzing campaign data.
- Launching campaigns in Google Ads, Meta, LinkedIn, and other digital advertising platforms.
- Learning from, laughing with, and working alongside a fun-loving, hard-working team of creative professionals.
- You’ll be invited to join internal team meetings, including our monthly in-office days where we collaborate on projects and have a little fun.
You’re a great fit if you:
- Are a current college student seeking a marketing, communications, digital media, journalism, or related degree.
- Have an interest in pursuing a future career in advertising or digital marketing.
- Bring passion and purpose to your work.
- Have experience with a variety of advertising platforms (a bonus – but not required).
- Excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Get excited about data and enjoy proactively solving problems, thinking strategically, and identifying new opportunities.
- Flexible, remote work schedule (10-20 hours per week, with the option to increase or decrease hours based on your availability and current agency projects). We understand that school is your top priority and provide flexible schedules for our team!
- We have an Oshkosh office that can be used by the team whenever they want! We meet in Oshkosh once a month for collaboration and team time.
- Participation in our monthly agency rewards program.
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why would be a great fit for our agency!