E/Power Marketing is an integrated online marketing agency based out of Oshkosh, WI. Established in 1998, we love working with forward-thinking, results-focused brands ready to see continual growth, progress, and real-world results thanks to our digital marketing efforts. Our client roster has been incredibly diverse through the years, we’ve worked with everyone from international non-profits to local businesses, big-city law firms and hotels to family-owned shops and manufacturers. We are currently looking for a new team member to help support our SEO, content marketing, email marketing, and social media teams.
Our team is made up of individuals with diverse educational backgrounds and work experiences, but a common goal for seeing our clients succeed. Our methods are varied, but our mission is singular, to provide our clients with successful, productive digital marketing programs. We provide integrated strategies that include a mix of search engine optimization, social media marketing, content marketing, digital advertising, email marketing, and more. Our shared passion allows E/Power Marketing to be so successful and such a great place to work! Our interns get hands-on experience and real-world training in an experienced agency setting.
We’re currently looking for an intern that will help to support our Inbound Marketing team. You’ll need to be creative, detail-oriented, and ready to hit the ground running. We’re looking for a self-motivated college student who is interested in fine-tuning their Inbound Marketing skills with hands-on, real-world experience in an agency setting. The Inbound Marketing internship will be working across internal teams to work on SEO, content marketing, and social media projects for the agency and our clients.
You’ll be working directly with our internal account teams to support successful online marketing programs for our clients.
What the job entails…
- Work with account teams to support client marketing objectives.
- Help our SEO team in implementing results-focused SEO strategies. Projects may include conducting keyword research, creating reports in Google Data Studio, and optimizing content for better search results.
- Work with our content marketing team to produce SEO-friendly content, find content gaps in client websites, and post content across a variety of website platforms.
- Assist our social media team in developing engaging social media content, including posts, images, and graphics, scheduling posts, and facilitating engagement across social channels.
- Assist in preparing client reports and presentations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing campaign results.
- Provide support in creating internal marketing materials when needed.
- Learning from, laughing with, and working alongside a fun-loving, hard-working team of creative professionals.
You’re a great fit if you:
- Are a current college student seeking marketing, communications, digital media, journalism, or related degree.
- Intend to pursue a future career in digital marketing, specifically in SEO, social media, content marketing or email marketing.
- Have strong writing skills, proofing and editing skills are a plus!
- Are familiar with a variety of social media platforms.
- Have creative graphic design skills.
- Have experience with content marketing platforms and SEO.
- Flexible, remote work schedule (10-20 hours per week, with the option to increase or decrease hours based on your availability and current agency projects). We understand that school is your top priority and provide flexible schedules for our team!
- We have an Oshkosh office that can be used by the team whenever they want! We meet in Oshkosh once a month for collaboration and team time.
- Participation in our monthly agency rewards program.
Send your résumé to email@example.com. Tell us why would be a great fit for our agency!