E/Power Marketing is an integrated digital marketing agency based out of Oshkosh, WI with a team working remotely throughout the Midwest. We have been a dedicated digital marketing agency since 1998. Our client roster has been incredibly diverse through the years, we’ve worked with everyone from international non-profits to local businesses, big-city law firms, and hotels to family-owned shops and manufacturers.
We are currently looking for a new team member who loves to attract, engage and convert customers through inbound marketing. This role will include a mix of SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, and email marketing projects for a variety of our clients. This is a full-time position with the option to work in the office, from home, or a mix of both depending on your location and preferences!
Our team is made up of individuals with diverse educational backgrounds and work experiences, with a common goal for seeing our clients succeed. We are a work-at-home agency giving us the freedom to live our lives where and how we want. It’s this shared passion that allows E/Power Marketing to be so successful and such a great team to be a part of!
If you’re a passionate marketer with a love for all things inbound, we want to talk to you! You’ll need to be creative, self-motivated, and a great communicator. We’re looking for someone who understands how to effectively attract the right customers for our clients by creating valuable, optimized content and experiences tailored to them.
We’re looking for fresh talent to help us brainstorm and execute creative, impactful, and efficient inbound marketing programs for our clients. No two days will be the same, and our diverse client roster will keep you creative! You’ll grow as a digital marketing professional, focusing as much on content development and search optimization as strategy and benchmarking. You will work with the E/Power team to continually improve our agency’s marketing programs and generate better results for all of E/Power’s clients with room to grow.
What the job entails…
- Develop a strong understanding of our client’s brand, audiences, and business goals so that you can design inbound marketing strategies that attract, engage, and convert.
- A mix of SEO, content marketing, social media, and email marketing tasks. You’ll get the chance to dive in and get comfortable across a variety of platforms for clients.
- Writing is a large component of this position. You’ll be writing blog posts, landing pages, emails, website content, social media, posts, and much more.
- Analyzing everything. We want to know what’s working and what’s not so that we can fine-tune all of our campaigns for continued growth.
- Compile keyword research and design strategies to improve inbound marketing channel traffic and conversions.
- Design buyer personas for clients.
- Research audience preferences, search behaviors and discover current inbound marketing trends and updates.
- Recommend new ways to attract and convert our clients’ target audiences.
- Continually expand and grow current client accounts.
Be an energetic and creative marketer ready to dig into inbound marketing channels and strategies, think analytically, brainstorm campaigns, meet deadlines, and celebrate when you make success happen.
- Marketing education and experience, preferably in a digital setting.
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing experience.
- You’ll be using a lot of different programs and technologies, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, MOZ, and more. You’ll also be working in a variety of CMS programs, including WordPress, HubSpot, Joomla, Shopify, and more. Please tell us about your experience with any of these tools and systems.
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts and strategies.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented and ready to learn with a firm grasp on time management and the ability to work in a diverse, hard-working team. We love to have fun and laugh together but rely heavily on our old-school work ethic.
- This job is remote, but we get together regularly. You must be able to day trip to Oshkosh, WI on a consistent basis.
Give Us Some Good Reasons to Hire You:
- Digital marketing certifications such as Google Analytics.
- A college degree is helpful, but not required. Your ability to continually improve your digital marketing skills is what matters. Tell us why you will manage our clients’ digital marketing programs with the care needed for success.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
- Company profit sharing program
- Paid vacation and 11 paid holidays each year
- Health and dental coverage
- 401(k) program with up to 4% employer match
- Ongoing training and education
- Family-friendly culture
- Work from home and flexible schedule
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you think Inbound Marketing is exciting, and why you would be a great fit for our team!