Wanted: Digital Advertising Specialist
You’ll need to be energetic, self-motivated, detail oriented and ready to hit the ground running. We’re looking for someone to successfully run and optimize digital advertising campaigns across multiple channels.
You’ll grow as an online advertising professional, delivering customized solutions that include a mix of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Programmatic, Facebook, Twitter, remarketing and more. You will work with the E-Power team to continually improve our agency’s programs and generate better results for all of E-Power’s clients. As an agency, all accounts get the time and attention they deserve from the most qualified team members. Everyone at E-Power Marketing has various responsibilities and specialties, and as a Digital Advertising Specialist, you’ll get the chance to grow into the right role, with the perfect mix of responsibilities and client programs to match your strengths.
What the job entails…
- You will be expected to capture and process external/client marketing visions then design and execute advertising strategies that deliver.
- Setup, manage, optimize, and report on online advertising programs.
- Strategize new programs and assist with proposal development for new business prospects.
- Continually expand and grow current client accounts.
- Analyze advertising program performance to fine-tune for better results.
How you’ll fill your days…
- Managing online advertising programs and strategies necessary to maintain a successful client program. You will be responsible for a number of projects on your own and also get the chance to collaborate with teammates.
- Creating the most impactful and results-focused digital advertising programs for our clients, and then telling that story to them through reports and data.
- Learning from, laughing with and working alongside a fun-loving, hard-working team of creative professionals. We’ll probably want you to laugh at our jokes and come on lunch outings with us, and we definitely ask that you refill the coffee pot if you take the last of it!
- Be an energetic and creative digital marketing expert ready to dig into the details, think analytically, strategize actions, meet deadlines, and celebrate when you make success happen.
- Strong organizational skills to set clear priorities, to solve problems, to manage projects, and to work across groups and organizations with clear written and verbal communications.
- Never want to stop learning and growing digital marketing skills.
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented with a firm grasp on time management and the ability to work in a diverse team. We love to have fun and laugh together, but professionalism and accountability are vital.
- Our agency offers flexibility to work in the office, at home, or wherever you find WiFi. . Nonetheless, you should live close enough to Oshkosh, WI so you can periodically make a day trip to join the team for in-person strategizing and fun. So if you live anywhere in Wisconsin, or in Chicago, Twin Cities, the UP or northeast Iowa, let’s talk.
Give Us Some Good Reasons to Hire You:
- You’ll be using a lot of different ad platforms programs and technologies, including Google, Bing, Facebook and Twitter. Please tell us about any digital advertising experience you have.
- Online marketing certifications such as Google Ads Certification, Google Analytics or Facebook Ad Certification will catch our notice.
- College degree is helpful, but not required. Your ability to continually improve your digital marketing skills is what matters.
- Tell us why you will manage our clients’ digital marketing programs with the care needed for success.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
- Paid vacation and 11 paid Holidays each year
- Health and dental coverage
- 401(k) program with up to 4% employer match
- Company bonus programs
- Ongoing training and education
- Family friendly culture
- Flexible work scheduling
- Freedom to work in the office, at home or wherever you get the job done
Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you are passionate about online marketing.
Paid vacation and sick time, plus 10 holidays/year
Full premium payments for health and dental insurance coverage
401(k) program with up to 4% employer match
Family-friendly flexible scheduling & work-from-home opportunities
Company sponsored training and ongoing education
Eligibility for company bonuses and incentive program