Digital Advertising Specialist
E-Power Marketing is an integrated online marketing agency based out of Oshkosh, WI with a team working remotely throughout the Midwest. We specialize in serving the housewares, hospitality & travel industries, educational software along with a broad spectrum of consumer and B2B markets. We have been a dedicated digital marketing agency since 1998.
We are currently looking for a new team member with experience in digital advertising, preferably in an agency setting. This is a full-time position with the option to work in the office, from home, or a mix of both depending on your location and preferences! Our team is made up of individuals with diverse educational backgrounds and work experiences, with a common goal for seeing our clients succeed. We are a work at home agency giving us the freedom to live our lives where and how we want. It’s this shared passion that allows E-Power Marketing to be so successful and such a great team to be a part of!
You’ll need to be energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented and ready to hit the ground running. We’re looking for someone to successfully run and optimize digital advertising campaigns across multiple channels.
You’ll grow as an online advertising professional, delivering customized advertising solutions that include a mix of Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Programmatic, Facebook, Twitter, remarketing and more. You will work with the E-Power team to continually improve our agency’s programs and generate better results for all of E-Power’s clients. As an agency, all accounts get the time and attention they deserve from the most qualified team members. Everyone at E-Power Marketing has various responsibilities and specialties, and as a Digital Advertising Specialist, you’ll get the chance to grow into the right role, with the perfect mix of responsibilities and client programs to match your strengths.
What the job entails…
- You will be expected to capture and process external/client marketing visions then design and execute advertising strategies that deliver.
- Setup, manage, optimize, and report on online advertising programs.
- Strategize new programs and assist with proposal development for new business prospects.
- Continually expand and grow current client accounts.
- Analyze advertising program performance to fine-tune for better results.
How you’ll fill your days…
- Managing online advertising programs and strategies necessary to maintain a successful client program. You will be responsible for a number of projects on your own and also get the chance to collaborate with teammates.
- Creating the most impactful and results-focused digital advertising programs for our clients, and then telling that story to them through reports and data.
- Learning from, laughing with and working alongside a fun-loving, hard-working team of creative professionals. We’ll probably want you to laugh at our jokes and come on lunch outings with us, and we definitely ask that you refill the coffee pot if you take the last of it!
Be an energetic and creative digital marketing expert ready to dig into the details, think analytically, strategize actions, meet deadlines, and celebrate when you make success happen.
- You’ll be using a lot of different programs and technologies, including Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Twitter. Please tell us about your experience with any online advertising platforms.
- Online marketing certifications, including Google Ads and/or Google Analytics.
- Minimum of 2 years of digital advertising experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented and ready to learn with a firm grasp on time management and the ability to work in a diverse team. We love to have fun and laugh together, but professionalism and accountability are vital.
- Must be able to day trip to Oshkosh, WI at least once each month.
Give Us Some Good Reasons to Hire You:
- Online marketing certifications such as Google Ads Certification, Google Analytics or Facebook Ad Certification will catch our notice.
- College degree is helpful, but not required. Your ability to continually improve your digital marketing skills is what matters. Tell us why you will manage our clients’ digital marketing programs with the care needed for success.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
- Paid vacation and 11 paid Holidays each year
- Health and dental coverage
- 401(k) program with up to 4% employer match
- Company bonus programs
- Ongoing training and education
- Family-friendly culture
- Work At Home
Fill out the form, tell us why you are passionate about digital marketing, and upload your resume.