Digital Marketing Account Manager
E/Power Marketing is an integrated online marketing agency based out of Oshkosh, WI with a team working remotely throughout the Midwest. We specialize in serving the housewares, hospitality & travel industries, educational software along with a broad spectrum of consumer and B2B markets. We have been a dedicated digital marketing agency since 1998.
We are currently looking for a new team member with experience in online marketing account management. This is a full-time position with the option to work in the office, from home, or a mix of both depending on your location and preferences!
Our team is made up of individuals with diverse educational backgrounds and work experiences, with a common goal for seeing our clients succeed. We are a work at home agency giving us the freedom to live our lives where and how we want. It’s this shared passion that allows E/Power Marketing to be so successful and such a great team to be a part of!
You’ll need to be energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented and ready to hit the ground running. We’re looking for someone to successfully manage client programs and provide the main liaison between our clients and our production team.
You’ll be working directly with our clients to generate results, explain our strategies, report progress and keep the client stakeholders happy.
What the job entails…
- Account management of client programs, including all client communication + program delivery
- Responsible for client happiness
- Work with production team to develop client program marketing strategies
- Set and measure program goals
- Create client-facing reports on all aspects of various online marketing campaigns
- Work with production specialists to ensure goals are met
- Partner with team to formulate client strategies and program implementation
- Partner with team to grow client programs
- Manage deliverables, time budgets, scope, and quality assurance
How you’ll fill your days…
- Communicating recommendations and strategies necessary to maintain a successful client program.
- Needs to be knowledgeable about online marketing strategies including inbound marketing, content marketing, digital advertising, SEO, social media, marketing automation, and web development.
- Collaborating with teammates for successful program implementation.
- Fostering partnerships with clients to strengthen relationships and better serve their online goals.
- Learning from, laughing with and working alongside a fun-loving, hard-working team of creative professionals. We’ll probably want you to laugh at our jokes and come on lunch outings with us, and we definitely ask that you refill the coffee pot if you take the last of it!
- Minimum of seven years’ experience working in marketing and agency account management.
- Experience in email marketing and marketing automation is a plus!
- Be a self-starter who loves to learn more about digital marketing.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong time-management and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and ready to learn with a firm grasp on time management and the ability to work in a diverse team. We love to have fun and laugh together, but professionalism and accountability are keys.
- You’ll be using a lot of different programs and technologies, such as Google Analytics, Google Drive, Slack and ClickUp. If you have experience with content management systems, marketing automation, and collaboration tools, let us know!
- Our agency is a Work At Home organization. Nonetheless, you should live close enough to Oshkosh, WI so you can periodically make a day trip to join the team for in-person strategizing and fun.
- You must live within 200 miles of Oshkosh, WI and be able to day trip to Oshkosh at least once each month.
- College degree is helpful, but not required. Your ability to continually improve your digital marketing skills is what matters. Tell us why you will manage our clients’ digital marketing programs with the care needed for success.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
- Paid vacation and 11 paid Holidays each year
- Health and dental coverage
- 401(k) program with up to 4% employer match
- Company bonus programs
- Ongoing training and education
- Family-friendly culture
- Work At Home. You must live within 200 miles of Oshkosh, WI.
Fill out the form, tell us why you are passionate about digital marketing, and upload your resume.