When a company or brand is ready to reach out to a digital marketing agency for help, the conversation almost exclusively starts in one of three ways. I have been doing (insert digital marketing tactic like social media marketing, pay per click, etc) and it’s not having the desired impact. I have been told I…
- Hometown: Monroe, WI
- College & major(s): University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
- Joined E/Power Marketing: 2008
- What was your first job? I got an early start, working at a salon and day spa in my hometown when I was 14 years old. I started the summer before my freshman year of high school and stayed until I left for college!
- What’s your favorite family tradition? Hand-rolling fresh pasta for the big holiday meals, tortellini for Thanksgiving and ravioli for Christmas. Everyone has a job and the end result is so delicious!
- What part of your daily routine do you most look forward to every day? Putting the kids to bed! I love storytime and hearing what they are grateful for each day, and those first few minutes of quiet are usually very welcome!
- Where is your favorite Wisconsin getaway? Pretty much anywhere on the water! I love Lake Michigan so much, but any of the lakes in northern Wisconsin will do, too!