February flew by! It was a cold and snowy month, but we worked hard for our clients and had some great adventures of our own! Check out some of our big wins and what was going on at the agency this month!
- Hometown: Monroe, WI
- College & major(s): University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
- Joined E/Power Marketing: 2008
- What was your first job? I got an early start, working at a salon and day spa in my hometown when I was 14 years old. I started the summer before my freshman year of high school and stayed until I left for college!
- What’s your favorite family tradition? Hand-rolling fresh pasta for the big holiday meals, tortellini for Thanksgiving and ravioli for Christmas. Everyone has a job and the end result is so delicious!
- What part of your daily routine do you most look forward to every day? Putting the kids to bed! I love storytime and hearing what they are grateful for each day, and those first few minutes of quiet are usually very welcome!
- Where is your favorite Wisconsin getaway? Pretty much anywhere on the water! I love Lake Michigan so much, but any of the lakes in northern Wisconsin will do, too!