When a company or brand is ready to reach out to a digital marketing agency for help, the conversation almost exclusively starts in one of three ways. I have been doing (insert digital marketing tactic like social media marketing, pay per click, etc) and it’s not having the desired impact. I have been told I…
- Hometown: Neenah, WI
- College(s): UW-Whitewater, UW-Green Bay for first bachelor’s degree. Rasmussen college for a marketing degree.
- Joined E/Power Marketing: 2018
- What’s your favorite thing about the Fox Valley? I love that we have the “small town” feel with bigger city amenities like easy access to arts and cultural venues, movie theaters, and great restaurants.
- What’s the best Wisconsin tradition? Hard to pick just one, but I love a good Old Fashioned, squeaky cheese curds, and sliding down water slides in Wisconsin Dells in the summer.
- What’s your favorite thing to do outside? Work in my garden or simply relax in the sun with a cool drink close by.
- Do you have any secret talents? I can drive a stick shift, ballroom dance, and ride horses! Not at the same time, though…
- What part of your daily routine do you most look forward to every day? Couch, kitty, and wine after a day of mental heavy lifting!