February flew by! It was a cold and snowy month, but we worked hard for our clients and had some great adventures of our own! Check out some of our big wins and what was going on at the agency this month!
- Hometown: Neenah, WI
- College(s): UW-Whitewater, UW-Green Bay for first bachelor’s degree. Rasmussen college for a marketing degree.
- Joined E/Power Marketing: 2018
- What’s your favorite thing about the Fox Valley? I love that we have the “small town” feel with bigger city amenities like easy access to arts and cultural venues, movie theaters, and great restaurants.
- What’s the best Wisconsin tradition? Hard to pick just one, but I love a good Old Fashioned, squeaky cheese curds, and sliding down water slides in Wisconsin Dells in the summer.
- What’s your favorite thing to do outside? Work in my garden or simply relax in the sun with a cool drink close by.
- Do you have any secret talents? I can drive a stick shift, ballroom dance, and ride horses! Not at the same time, though…
- What part of your daily routine do you most look forward to every day? Couch, kitty, and wine after a day of mental heavy lifting!