If you’re a business owner or marketing team leader and you’re considering investing in artificial intelligence (AI) systems rather than building your marketing team or budget, this article is for you. If you look at recent headlines or scroll through LinkedIn, you’ve probably seen business leaders talking about how AI is the future. There’s no…
- Hometown: Black River Falls, WI
- College & Major: University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh, Marketing
- When did you join E/Power Marketing & what was your first job title?: July 2011 – Search Engine Marketing Specialist. 10 years later, and Ellie is a co-owner of E/Power Marketing!
- Why did you want to join the E/Power team? I loved the idea of working for a small company where I knew I could make an impact even though I was young and had a lot to learn.
- What’s your favorite family tradition? Every Christmas, we have a family “duck race” in the creek in my parent’s backyard. We launch rubber ducks from the starting line and guide them through a course that my dad spends weeks prepping. The winner gets bragging rights!
What’s your go-to supper club order? Dirty Martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives (bonus points if they’re hand-stuffed…shout out to Norwood Pines in Minocqua!), fried perch, coleslaw, baked potato, and a White Russian to close out the night!
- What part of your daily routine do you most look forward to every day? Coffee!
- What was your first job? I worked at a local cheese shop – slicing stinky cheese and bagging cheese curds!
- What’s your go-to happy hour order? Spicy Margarita
- What’s something you’ve done but will never do again? Scuba Diving
- Who is your favorite Wisconsin sports team? SKOL Vikings!