Change. It’s inevitable. It is all around us in our daily lives. Personally, 2021 was a year of some big changes. I got married, moved, and started working for E/Power! As we have been moving through 2022, it has been fun thinking back and reflecting on how different my life was a year…
- Hometown: Black River Falls, WI
- College & Major: University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh, Marketing
- When did you join E/Power Marketing & what was your first job title?: July 2011 – Search Engine Marketing Specialist
- Why did you want to join the E/Power team? I loved the idea of working for a small company where I knew I could make an impact even though I was young and had a lot to learn.
- What’s your favorite family tradition? Every Christmas we have a family “duck race” in the creek in my parent’s backyard. We launch rubber ducks from the starting line and guide them through a course that my dad spends weeks prepping. The winner gets bragging rights!
What’s your go-to supper club order? Dirty Martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives (bonus points if they’re hand-stuffed…shout out to Norwood Pines in Minocqua!), fried perch, coleslaw, baked potato and a White Russian to close out the night!
- What part of your daily routine do you most look forward to every day? Coffee!
- What was your first job? I worked at a local cheese shop – slicing stinky cheese and bagging cheese curds!
- What’s your go-to happy hour order? Spicy Margarita
- What’s something you’ve done, but will never do again? Scuba Diving
- Who is your favorite Wisconsin sports team? SKOL Vikings!