When a company or brand is ready to reach out to a digital marketing agency for help, the conversation almost exclusively starts in one of three ways. I have been doing (insert digital marketing tactic like social media marketing, pay per click, etc) and it’s not having the desired impact. I have been told I…
- Hometown: Black River Falls, WI
- College: University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh
- Joined E/Power Marketing: 2011
- What’s your go-to supper club order? Dirty Martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives (bonus points if they’re hand-stuffed…shout out to Norwood Pines in Minocqua!), fried perch, coleslaw, baked potato and a White Russian to close out the night!
- What part of your daily routine do you most look forward to every day? Coffee!
- What was your first job? I worked at a local cheese shop – slicing stinky cheese and bagging cheese curds!
- Who is your favorite Wisconsin sports team? SKOL Vikings!