February flew by! It was a cold and snowy month, but we worked hard for our clients and had some great adventures of our own! Check out some of our big wins and what was going on at the agency this month!
- Hometown: Black River Falls, WI
- College: University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh
- Joined E/Power Marketing: 2011
- What’s your go-to supper club order? Dirty Martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives (bonus points if they’re hand-stuffed…shout out to Norwood Pines in Minocqua!), fried perch, coleslaw, baked potato and a White Russian to close out the night!
- What part of your daily routine do you most look forward to every day? Coffee!
- What was your first job? I worked at a local cheese shop – slicing stinky cheese and bagging cheese curds!
- Who is your favorite Wisconsin sports team? SKOL Vikings!