Do you own or work at a small to midsize business, with a local customer base? Are you struggling to break through the noise and reach your target audience? Unsure of how to best invest your advertising budget to really move the needle and get the best return? You’re in luck, we wrote this blog…
- Hometown: Black River Falls, WI
- College & Major: University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh, Marketing
- When did you join E/Power Marketing & what was your first job title?: July 2011 – Search Engine Marketing Specialist
- Why did you want to join the E/Power team? I loved the idea of working for a small company where I knew I could make an impact even though I was young and had a lot to learn.
- What’s your favorite family tradition? Every Christmas we have a family “duck race” in the creek in my parent’s backyard. We launch rubber ducks from the starting line and guide them through a course that my dad spends weeks prepping. The winner gets bragging rights!
What’s your go-to supper club order? Dirty Martini with bleu cheese stuffed olives (bonus points if they’re hand-stuffed…shout out to Norwood Pines in Minocqua!), fried perch, coleslaw, baked potato and a White Russian to close out the night!
- What part of your daily routine do you most look forward to every day? Coffee!
- What was your first job? I worked at a local cheese shop – slicing stinky cheese and bagging cheese curds!
- What’s your go-to happy hour order? Spicy Margarita
- What’s something you’ve done, but will never do again? Scuba Diving
- Who is your favorite Wisconsin sports team? SKOL Vikings!