February flew by! It was a cold and snowy month, but we worked hard for our clients and had some great adventures of our own! Check out some of our big wins and what was going on at the agency this month!
- Hometown: I consider myself to have two hometowns. I grew up in Marshfield, Wisconsin, but I moved to Oshkosh before my sophomore year of high school. I graduated high school and college here in Oshkosh. I definitely feel ties to both places.
- College: University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh
- Joined E/Power Marketing: 2017
- What’s your favorite thing about the Fox Valley? Some of my favorite people live here. In general, people are kind (Midwest nice is a real thing) and it’s a pretty cost-effective place to live while still being within driving distance to bigger cities like Green Bay, Milwaukee, Chicago, and Minneapolis/St. Paul.
- What’s your favorite family tradition? For the last few years, all the adults in my family have done a board game exchange every Christmas. Everyone buys one game to contribute and then we play them all as a family. We love playing games when we’re all together, so it’s been a fun tradition.
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money? I’m sure there were smaller purchases before this, but the first larger purchase I remember making after I got my first part-time job was tickets and gas money to see the Jonas Brothers at Summerfest when I was in high school. Tickets were pretty pricey and that was my first big concert!
- What part of your daily routine do you most look forward to every day? Sleeping (just kidding…sort of).
- Who is your favorite Wisconsin sports team? I’m probably one of the few, especially in Wisconsin, but I don’t really follow sports. Don’t hate me!