If you’re a business owner or marketing team leader and you’re considering investing in artificial intelligence (AI) systems rather than building your marketing team or budget, this article is for you. If you look at recent headlines or scroll through LinkedIn, you’ve probably seen business leaders talking about how AI is the future. There’s no…
- Hometown: Monroe, WI
- College & major(s): Carroll University for Book Art, which essentially combined writing, design, and photography into one single major
- When did you join E/Power Marketing & what was your first job title? 2023 as an Account Manager
- Why did you want to join the E/Power team? Growth! I had reached a point in my career where I knew I was ready to push myself further. I’d known of E/Power through a previous position and found myself keeping an eye on what they were up to. All the stars ended up aligning, and now here I am! Plus, have you met these people? They’re pretty great!
Favorite Food: Sushi. Or maybe tacos. That’s tough!
- What was your first job? I worked at the Monroe Public Library as a page pretty much from the day I could legally work. I started before I got my license and stayed on through high school and even into college as a summer helper in the children’s room. I have nothing but the fondest of memories and go back often to visit when I find myself in town.
- What’s your favorite family tradition? The first night we have our Christmas tree up, we pop a bunch of popcorn, grab our favorite movie candy, set up a bunch of blankets on the ground, and watch a Christmas movie by tree light only. It feels entirely magical.
- What part of your daily routine do you most look forward to every day? My morning run. Even if it means a 4:20 am alarm. It’s where I find my center for the day and, typically, the one time a day that I get to focus on no one else but myself.
- What’s the best Wisconsin tradition? Is cheese a tradition?
- What’s your favorite thing to do outside? If we’re being active – run, hike, toss around a football/kick around a soccer ball with my kiddos, and paddle board. But I also love just grabbing a good sunspot and reading my book for hours on end.
- Do you have any secret talents? I put on a car concert like no one would believe.
- Do you have a favorite charity you wish more people knew about? Destination Dino Liam. They’re a wonderful non-profit organization out of Hartford, WI, that sends local Wisconsin families battling childhood cancer on weekend getaways in order to provide them with happy memories.