February flew by! It was a cold and snowy month, but we worked hard for our clients and had some great adventures of our own! Check out some of our big wins and what was going on at the agency this month!
- Hometown: Kaukauna, WI
- College: University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley
- Joined E/Power Marketing: 2020
- What’s your favorite thing about the Fox Valley? Most of my family still lives in the Fox Valley, while I live in the Milwaukee area. So my favorite thing about the Fox Valley is getting to visit family.
- What was your first job? Cashier at Piggly Wiggly!
- What’s the best Wisconsin tradition? Cream puffs at the Wisconsin State Fair!
- What’s your favorite thing to do outside? Hunting and fishing!
- What’s your go-to supper club order? My family would go to the supper club as a big group and get “all you can eat country-style dinners” with broasted chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, cranberries, and dessert. It felt almost like another Thanksgiving!
- Where is your favorite Wisconsin getaway? Shawano Lake at our family cottage!