When a company or brand is ready to reach out to a digital marketing agency for help, the conversation almost exclusively starts in one of three ways. I have been doing (insert digital marketing tactic like social media marketing, pay per click, etc) and it’s not having the desired impact. I have been told I…
- Hometown: Kaukauna, WI
- College: University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley
- Joined E/Power Marketing: 2020
- What’s your favorite thing about the Fox Valley? Most of my family still lives in the Fox Valley, while I live in the Milwaukee area. So my favorite thing about the Fox Valley is getting to visit family.
- What was your first job? Cashier at Piggly Wiggly!
- What’s the best Wisconsin tradition? Cream puffs at the Wisconsin State Fair!
- What’s your favorite thing to do outside? Hunting and fishing!
- What’s your go-to supper club order? My family would go to the supper club as a big group and get “all you can eat country-style dinners” with broasted chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, cranberries, and dessert. It felt almost like another Thanksgiving!
- Where is your favorite Wisconsin getaway? Shawano Lake at our family cottage!