Are you energetic, creative, and ready to work in a fast-paced agency with diverse clients and a great team of mentors? We’re looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated college student, who wants to tell brand stories through social media and content development.
You’ll be working directly with our internal account teams, especially our social media and content marketing specialists, to support successful online marketing programs with an emphasis on content marketing and social media efforts for our clients.
What the job entails…
- Work with agency account teams, specifically our social media and content marketing specialists, to support clients’ marketing objectives.
- Dive in and help implement effective, innovative social media programs guided by best practices, social trends, and client results.
- Develop productive online content, which could include social media captions, articles, blogs, landing pages, emails and website copy.
- Craft snackable content, images, and graphics for online use.
- Moderate social listening streams and monitor social media accounts, engaging with fans and in relevant conversations.
- Stay informed and up to date with important social media and content marketing trends as it relates to our agency and clients.
- Assist in preparing client reports and presentations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing campaign results.
- Provide support in creating internal marketing materials when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Learn from, laugh with, and work hard alongside a fun-loving, hard-working team of creative professionals.
- Current college student seeking marketing, communications, digital media, journalism, or related degree
- Interest in pursuing a future career in writing, social media, and/or digital marketing
- Strong writing skills (proofing and editing skills a plus!)
- Familiarity with a variety of social media platforms
- Graphic design skills
- Flexible work schedule (10-20 hours per week)
- Experience with content marketing platforms and SEO would be valued
- Our team is currently fully-remote, but we get together in Oshkosh, WI monthly! We’re looking for an intern that lives close enough to Oshkosh, WI so you can join the team for in-person strategizing and fun.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is $20/hour
We offer a flexible work schedule!
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you are passionate about content marketing and/or social media!
E/Power Marketing is an integrated online marketing agency based out of Oshkosh, WI that has been helping businesses succeed since 1998. We love working with forward-thinking, results-focused businesses ready to see continual growth, progress, and real-world results. Our client roster has been incredibly diverse through the years, we’ve worked with everyone from international non-profits to local businesses, big-city law firms, and hotels to family-owned shops and manufacturers. We are currently looking for a new team member to help support our content marketing and social media initiatives.
Our team is made up of individuals with diverse educational backgrounds and work experiences, but a common goal for seeing our clients succeed. Our methods are varied, but our mission is singular, to provide our clients with successful, productive digital marketing programs. We provide integrated strategies that include a mix of search engine optimization, social media marketing, content marketing, digital advertising, email marketing, and more. Our shared passion allows E/Power Marketing to be so successful and such a great place to work! Our interns get hands-on experience and real-world training in an experienced agency setting.