February flew by! It was a cold and snowy month, but we worked hard for our clients and had some great adventures of our own! Check out some of our big wins and what was going on at the agency this month!
- Hometown: Cicero, IL
- College: University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
- Founded E/Power Marketing: 1998
- What’s your favorite thing about the Fox Valley? The easy to access urban entertainment and pastoral tranquility loaded with wildlife that I never saw growing up in Chicago!
- What’s the best Wisconsin tradition? Supper clubs with tasty Old Fashioneds and salad bars loaded with vegetables, fruit, and cheese delights.
- Favorite grown-up field trip? Always thrilled going on field trips with the National Resources Foundation of Wisconsin. They lead me to marvelous destinations where few venture, and if you did, you would probably get lost.
- What’s one of your guilty pleasures? Cherry De-lite Chocolate Covered Dried Cherries
- What was the first thing you bought with your own money? An aquarium and fish, specifically black mollies.
- Do you have a favorite charity you wish more people knew about? The MACC Fund, Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer, is dedicated to funding childhood cancer and related blood disorder research. Their support of Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin did so much to help my son win his fight against Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.