What the internship entails…
- Work with account teams to support client’s marketing objectives.
- Dive in and get hands-on experience in strategizing and implementing effective, innovative SEO strategies guided by best practices, digital trends, and client results.
- Compile keyword research and design strategies to improve product and content page traffic for clients with their competitive landscape in mind.
- Use a variety of tools to monitor rankings, traffic, conversions, competitors, and link profiles for clients
- Immerse yourself in all things Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and other tools. From implementation to analyzing data, you’ll have a hand in it all!
- Design and execute link-building strategies to increase site traffic.
- Stay informed and up to date with important SEO and web development trends as they relate to our agency and clients.
- Assist in preparing client reports and presentations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing campaign results.
- Provide support in creating internal marketing materials when needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Learning from, laughing with, and working alongside a fun-loving, hard-working team of creative professionals.
- Current college student seeking interactive web management, computer science, programming, marketing, digital media, or related degree
- Interest in pursuing a future career in SEO, web development, or digital marketing
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with a variety of website platforms
- Experience working with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, and site speed optimization to optimize website performance
- Strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budget, canonicalization, Schema.org, etc.)
- Flexible work schedule (10-20 hours per week)
- Our team is currently fully-remote, but will get together regularly in Oshkosh when it’s safe to do so again! We’re looking for an intern that lives close enough to Oshkosh, WI so you can join the team for in-person strategizing and fun when the time is right.
Compensation is $15/hour
Send your résumé to email@example.com. Tell me why you are passionate about SEO, web development, or digital marketing.
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell me why you are passionate about SEO!