Search Engine Optimization Strategist
E-Power Marketing is an integrated online marketing agency based out of Oshkosh, WI with a team working remotely throughout the Midwest. We specialize in serving the housewares, hospitality & travel industries, educational software along with a broad spectrum of consumer and B2B markets. We have been a dedicated digital marketing agency since 1998 and love what we do.
We are currently looking for a new team member with experience in search engine optimization, preferably in an agency setting. This is full-time position with the option to work in the office, from home, or a mix of both depending on your location and preferences! Our team is made up of individuals with diverse educational backgrounds and work experiences, with a common goal for seeing our clients succeed. We are a work at home agency giving us the freedom to live our lives where and how we want. It’s this shared passion that allows E-Power Marketing to be so successful and such a great team to be a part of!
If you’re an experienced SEO professional looking for your next big move, this is it. You’ll need to be energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented and ready to hit the ground running. We’re looking for someone who understands what it takes for a website to be successful in today’s competitive search landscape and is willing to roll up their sleeves to make it happen. If you’re looking for a team that will appreciate your love for all things SEO, analytical and technical, we want to talk!
SEO is where E-Power started back in 1998, but we’re looking for a fresh perspective to join us now, and help grow our SEO team, refine our best practices, processes and procedures, research and test new strategies, and expand our team of SEO professionals to help you deliver the absolute best results for our clients. You’ll grow as a digital marketing professional, delivering search engine optimization solutions that include both onsite and offsite SEO strategies. You will work with the E-Power team to continually improve our agency’s marketing programs and generate better results for all of E-Power’s clients with room to grow.
What the job entails…
- You will be expected to capture and process external/client marketing visions then design and execute SEO strategies that deliver.
- Setup, manage, optimize, and report on SEO programs for local, regional and national campaigns.
- Research audience preferences, search behaviors and discover current SEO trends and updates.
- Recommend new ways to attract and convert our clients’ target audiences.
- Stay current with changes across the search engines ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Coordinate with co-workers, clients and partner agencies to use SEO in a cohesive and integrated way.
- Strategize new programs and assist with proposal development for new business prospects.
- Continually expand and grow current client accounts.
- Analyze SEO program performance to fine-tune for better results.
How you’ll fill your days…
- Managing and implementing search engine optimization programs and strategies necessary to maintain a successful client program. You will be responsible for a number of projects on your own and also get the chance to collaborate with teammates.
- Creating the most impactful and results-focused SEO programs for our clients, and then telling that story to them through reports and data.
- Learning from, laughing with and working alongside a fun-loving, hard-working team of creative professionals. We’ll probably want you to laugh at our jokes and come on lunch outings with us, and we definitely ask that you refill the coffee pot if you take the last of it!
Be an energetic and creative digital marketing expert ready to dig into the details, think analytically, strategize actions, meet deadlines, and celebrate when you make success happen.
- Experience with and expert knowledge of both technical and content SEO concepts, tools, research, analysis, reporting, and execution.
- You’ll be using a lot of different programs and technologies, such as Google Analytics, MOZ, and HotFrog. Please tell us about your experience with any of these systems.
- Online marketing certifications, including Google Analytics.
- Minimum of 3 years of search engine optimization experience.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented and ready to learn with a firm grasp on time management and the ability to work in a diverse team. We love to have fun and laugh together, but professionalism and accountability are vital.
- Must be able to day trip to Oshkosh, WI at least once each month.
Give Us Some Good Reasons to Hire You:
- Online marketing certifications such as Google Analytics.
- College degree is helpful, but not required. Your ability to continually improve your digital marketing skills is what matters. Tell us why you will manage our clients’ digital marketing programs with the care needed for success.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
- Paid vacation and 11 paid Holidays each year
- Health and dental coverage
- 401(k) program with up to 4% employer match
- Company bonus programs
- Ongoing training and education
- Family-friendly culture
- Work At Home
Fill out the form, tell us why you are passionate about digital marketing, and upload your resume.