E/Power Marketing is an integrated digital marketing agency based out of Oshkosh, WI with a team working remotely throughout the Midwest. We have been a dedicated digital marketing agency since 1998. Our client roster has been incredibly diverse through the years, we’ve worked with everyone from international non-profits to local businesses, big-city law firms, and hotels to family-owned shops and manufacturers.
We are currently looking for a new team member with experience in search engine optimization, preferably in an agency setting. This is a full-time position with the option to work in the office, from home, or a mix of both depending on your location and preferences!
Our team is made up of individuals with diverse educational backgrounds and work experiences, with a common goal for seeing our clients succeed. We are a work-at-home agency giving us the freedom to live our lives where and how we want. It’s this shared passion that allows E/Power Marketing to be so successful and such a great team to be a part of!
If you’re an experienced SEO professional looking for your next big move, this is it. You’ll need to be thorough, tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and growth-focused. We’re looking for someone who understands what it takes for a website to be successful in today’s competitive search landscape and is willing to roll up their sleeves to make it happen. If you’re looking for a team that will appreciate your love for all things SEO, analytical, and technical, we want to talk!
SEO is where E-Power started back in 1998, but we’re looking for a fresh perspective to join us now, and help refine our best practices, processes and procedures, research and test new strategies, and deliver the absolute best results for our clients. You’ll grow as a digital marketing professional, delivering innovative, effective search engine optimization solutions in a supportive team setting. You will work with the E/Power team to continually improve our agency’s marketing programs and generate better results for all of E/Power’s clients with room to grow.
What the job entails…
- Capture and process external/client marketing visions then design and execute SEO strategies that deliver.
- Develop a data-driven approach to audit, prioritize, setup, manage, test, evaluate, and optimize SEO campaigns to deliver results for local, regional and national campaigns.
- Collaborate with team members, clients, and partners to improve site performance, including the optimization of landing pages, identifying site speed and mobile friendliness issues, improving overall user experience, and driving traffic and revenue growth.
- Compile keyword research and design strategies to improve product and content page traffic for clients with their competitive landscape in mind.
- Design and execute link building strategies to increase site traffic.
- Manage website quality for our clients to ensure all pages, forms, tracking codes and on-page media are optimized for optimal results.
- Research audience preferences, search behaviors, and discover current SEO trends and updates.
- Recommend new ways to attract and convert our clients’ target audiences.
- Coordinate with co-workers, clients and partner agencies to use SEO in a cohesive and integrated way.
- Strategize new programs and assist with proposal development for new business prospects.
- Continually expand and grow current client accounts.
Be an energetic and creative SEO expert ready to dig into the details, think analytically, strategize actions, meet deadlines, and celebrate when you make success happen.
- Experience with and expert knowledge of both technical and content SEO concepts, tools, research, analysis, reporting, and execution.
- Minimum of 3 years of SEO experience.
- You’ll be using a lot of different programs and technologies, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, MOZ, Screaming Frog and HotJar. Please tell us about your experience with any of these systems.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented and ready to learn with a firm grasp on time management and the ability to work in a diverse, hard-working team. We love to have fun and laugh together but rely heavily on our old-school work ethic.
- This job is remote, but we get together regularly. You must be able to day trip to Oshkosh, WI on a consistent basis.
Give Us Some Good Reasons to Hire You:
- Digital marketing certifications such as Google Analytics.
- A college degree is helpful, but not required. Your ability to continually improve your digital marketing skills is what matters. Tell us why you will manage our clients’ digital marketing programs with the care needed for success.
Compensation & Benefits:
Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
- Company profit sharing program
- Paid vacation and 11 paid holidays each year
- Health and dental coverage
- 401(k) program with up to 4% employer match
- Ongoing training and education
- Family-friendly culture
- Work from home and flexible schedule
Send your résumé to email@example.com and tell us why you love SEO and would be a great fit for our team!